Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie
This creamy strawberry smoothie provides you with your morning serving of oatmeal and healthy fats and tastes like a strawberry milkshake.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats uncooked
- 1/2 cup raw cashews unsalted
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 - 3/4 cups almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup any sweetener will work
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
First blend the rolled oats and raw cashews in the blender until they are a finely ground like powder.
Then add the remaining ingredients and blend on high for a few minutes. You may need to adjust the amount of almond milk if the consistency is too thick. Blend until creamy smooth and Enjoy !
I like to put my smoothies in an insulated cup with a straw so it stays cold longer and won't spill when I am travelling.