Tomato Cucumber Salad with Feta
Fresh local produce makes this salad a go to dish for our family during the summer months when tomatoes and cucumbers are at their peak freshness and flavour.
Servings: 2 People
- 1-2 tomatoes Chopped
- 1 Cucumber Chopped
- 1/4 purple onion Slice thinly and chopped
- 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh basil Minced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese Optional
- salt and pepper to taste
To increase the serving size just add an extra tomato or cucumber.
Be creative and use your favorite flavored balsamic or wine vinegar. For this recipe I used Cara Cara Balsamic Vinegar from the South Hampton Olive Oil Company.